Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Explaining the magic!

Hoka One One running shoes have definitely turned a few heads over the last couple of years with many runners giving them a go and loving them and many sitting on the fence feeling rather sceptical about the "over sized" shoes. 

From my own personal experience, like Andy DuBois, the man behind the article, I tried them once and have never looked back. They offer so many benefits for me and my running and I couldn't be happier with my running shoes.

So for those of you who already love the Hokas and those sitting on the fence, take a couple of minutes to read this well articulated article which addresses some key talking points behind the Hokas from a scientific point of view in easily understood terms. He also bullet points the pro's and the con's which summarises the talking points well.

If anyone has any questions or queries about the shoes feel free to drop me a message in the comments below or drop me a line on Facebook or Twitter.

Check out the article here: http://www.mile27.com.au/hoka/

Scotty

They might look a bit goofy but the shoes speak for themselves ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment